Available from 08th April 2018
Sensational City-Edge Lifestyle.
This modern apartment with its clever design, quality features and central Kensington location. With acres of parkland virtually at your doorstep, the apartment’s free-flowing design highlights:
• Two bedrooms with BIR (master with study nook)
• Stylish main bathroom
• Quality kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking appliances and dishwasher
• Open-plan living/dining area with timber floor layout.
• Terrace and Barkyard
• Split system heating both bedroom
• European laundry
• Lift access to secure entry foyer, lower-level car space
• 24 hours Surveillance around building.
• Stroll to Bellair Street and Macaulay Road cafes and shops
* JJ Holland park with common area BBQ
• 2 Choice of train stations (Kensington and South Kensington) to the CBD
- 2 stops to Southern Cross
- City loop Change at North Melbourne station.
- South Kensington Station across JJ Holland park about 2mins walk.
- Kensington Station about 8 mins walk
- Apartment across the road, with football court, cricket court, basketball court, public BBQ, community centre, running track, playgrounds, gym, indoor swimming pool, indoors basketball and soccer
- Bicycle tracks to Dockland, Maribyrnong river
Nearest bus stop via Altona street / Kensington Rd (3 min walk)
Route 402 Bus
Altona St/Kensington Rd (Kensington)
- km away from CBD
- 3 mins away from Woolworth, cafes, restaurants - Laksa King, Chef Lagenda, I love Dumplings, Pho house (Vietnamese), M Yong Tofu (Malaysian), Domino’s Pizza, McDonald’s, KFC, Subway (Fast Food)
- Asian grocery shop
- 6 mins away Coles
- Citylink entrance to airport just 200m away.
Large Room with fully furnished $350 per week included bills.
- Minimum stay - half year
Welcome to Single / Couple (price difference ) students
Preferred: Non smokers, responsibility, tidy and clean - treat like its your own place.