My name is Lisa and I have a vacant room for rent in Melbourne CBD
I live with my son and daughter and our small dog JinJin. My son is a recent university graduate and my daughter is currently studying at University. Our dog is playful but will respect your privacy.
We are currently looking for a female student or working professional to stay with us.
Over the course of 11 years we have had several homestay guests from Vietnam, Japan, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Singapore, Egypt, and Hong Kong who were either studying or working.
I can speak English, Indonesian, Chinese, and Hokkien fluently.
What's included in your homestay
- Private Room with Bed, Wardrobe, Desk, Chair, Blankets, Pillows
- Unlimited NBN Internet
- Keys and Access Card
- Access to Kitchen & Laundry Appliances
- Water and Electricity Included
- Access to communal Tennis court and gym
About our place
- We live right in the city and everything is walking distance
- The apartment is more spacious than most City apartments
- There are 2 major tram stops directly outside that will take you into and around the city (35, 30, 86, 96)
- The University of Melbourne and RMIT University are a 7-10 minute walk away, or 4 minute tram ride
Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.