Friendly home with happy family. My name is Denise, I am a single Mum with one child, my little boy Jack – 8 years old. We have our dog, Guinness who is extremely friendly and loves to play. We enjoy having our evening meal together with our ‘student family’ and getting to know each other.
I have lived abroad in several countries and love to have people from different nationalities living in our home. I have been an English teacher, so can help you improve your English. I also speak and little Chinese.
• Private Room – fully furnished with bed, desk, chair, wardrobe and small bedside cupboard;
• Shared bathroom;
• Student lounge with TV, DVD player;
• All meals (three meals per day plus fruit snacks); I enjoy cooking, so provide a variety of healthy, hearty meals.
• WiFi (included in rental price);
• Assisted laundry;
• Large backyard;
• BBQ area for communal meals.
Walking distance ( approx. 15 minutes ) from Monash University, Clayton campus; 30 mins public transport to Monash University, Caulfield campus. There is a free shuttle from Monash Clayton, so you can get from home and Caulfield University for free!
Walking distance to public transport (train station: 15 minutes; bus stop: 400m);
If you are newly arrived to Melbourne I can assist you in your first few days with opening bank accounts, mobile phone connection (SIMs), familiarisation with the public transport and general local knowledge.