UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO PANDEMIC, THIS AREA FOR HOMESTAY IS UNAVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. WILL BE AVAILABLE 27TH OCTOBER 2020.
Prefer female students or couples.
Area at the back of the main house which is self contained with all amenities. It has its own bathroom, kitchen, cooking facilities, toilet, shower, large refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, heaters, cooking utensils and pots and pans etc. Plenty of storage area, tables and chairs. Area 7m x 9m (63m2). Separate entry from the main house so you can come and go out anytime you want.
Suitable for 2 students. It has 2 king single beds. Prefer female students or couples.
Electricity, water and internet are included.
Location is very close to all amenities: Shopping centres, markets, hotels and parks. Tram stop is 1 minute from house.
There is a little courtyard where you can sit and enjoy the sun.
Location is very close to all amenities: Shopping centres, markets, hotels and parks. Tram stop is 1 minute from the house.
1. Walking distance or short tram to Swinburne University
2. Walking distance or bus to Auburn high school, Auburn primary school and Hawthorn English school.
3. No 75 Tram runs past Deakin University Burwood Campus
4. No 70 and No 75 Tram to Camberwell junction then 8 mins walk to Camberwell girls Grammar.
5. 20 mins by Tram to Methodist Ladies’ College
6. No 70 and No 75 Tram to city then change at Swanston street/Flinders Street for trams to
Melbourne University and RMIT University.
I have "Working With Children" Government accreditation as well as Australian "National Police Record Check".