FURNISHED ROOM - PRIVATE BATHROOM in spacious 2 bedroom townhouse. (Bills included)
We are both native English speakers.
**Please note: we prefer a Chinese student or professional (for language exchange) but will consider others.
Brand new 3 floor townhouse with rooftop terrace. Your room & bathroom are on the ground floor. We live on the 1st floor, and the kitchen & lounge are on the 2nd floor which are shared.
Our space offers ultimate privacy.
You have the complete ground floor.
It is the perfect setup for sharing, that’s why we got this house to share.
It is also very close proximity to everything, perfect if you don’t have a car.
• $300 per week
• $800 BOND
• Modern living
• In the heart of Footscray, close to many Vietnamese restaurants and others on Barkly St
• 2 min walk to Coles and Kmart
• 1 min walk to tram 82 that goes to Highpoint Shopping Centre (10 min journey on tram)
• 10 min walk to Footscray train station & Footscray market
• 15 min walk to Victoria University
Carpeted Bedroom includes:
- queen bed /mattress (single bed is optional)
- mirrored built in robes
- rooftop balcony
- split air con/heating
- electric stove/oven
- washing machine
- Internet usage
PLEASE NOTE: photos do not include furniture as we are furnishing the apartment this week!
We are a married couple in our early 30s.
I am a nurse and my husband is self- employed.
We also do volunteer work so our schedule is quite full.
We have previously lived in China and are very accustomed to Chinese culture. We continue to learn Mandarin, so our preference is to live with a Chinese student for possibly mutual English/Mandarin language exchange.
No smoking, pets or parties